Welcome Stony Brook University Class of 2022 to the Alumni Community
As we come to the end of this memorable year, I want to congratulate each of you for your resilience and dedication to yourself and the SBU community.
Stony Brook University is committed to your lifelong success. As a leader in Alumni Career Services, the SBU Career Center offers life-long career support to graduates of all degree programs. Our coaches empower you to see the best in yourself while helping you to clarify your career direction, authentically network with alumni mentors and achieve your career goals.
Alumni Career Services is here for you if you are looking for support. Below is a list of helpful resources and links on how to join us for one of our upcoming events or make an appointment.
Are you concerned about losing access to Handshake?
- Here are directions on how to update your email address in Handshake
Are you still looking for a job? Attend our upcoming fair!
- Virtual Job Fair for New Grads & Experienced Alumni on June 2, 1 pm – 4 pm (OVER 100 Employers are attending). Register on * Handshake
- Prepare for the Virtual Alumni Job Fair | June 1 | 6 pm to 7 pm | Register on *Handshake
Do you still need help developing your job search or career plan?
- Schedule a One: One appointment with an Alumni Career Coach| * Handshake
- Visit the Career Center website for more information on:
“Working with Stony Brook students and alumni to create a meaningful life and a purposeful career brings meaning to my life. The best part of coaching is helping my clients see what they have instead of what they don’t. I empower them to dream big and recognize their strengths, interests, and gifts while helping them see a clear path and create the necessary steps to make their dream a reality while making a living. If you are interested in working with me or joining the Micro-Mentoring Program, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.”